Thursday, June 04, 2009

Weekday outfit.

Still haven't bought that damn full-length mirror, but I will try desperately to post my ensembles.



From 5-31-2009


The turquoise of the skirt against the muted lavender was gorgeous to me...
From 5-31-2009


I wore them with these adorable espadrilles:
From 5-31-2009


But knew I'd switch them out for these beauties at work. I'm on my feet all day on concrete floors!
From 5-31-2009


I took these pictures before I put on my gorgeous bracelet from Pixie-pants.

Purple cuffed tee-- Gap
White cami-- Ann Taylor Loft
Turquoise skirt -- Gap
Espadrilles -- Ann Taylor Loft
Sandals-- Talbots (I know! Who'd've thunk Talbots would have pretty, delicate, shoes like that amongst the old-lady-wear. Just goes to show you should never leave any retail space unexplored!)

No comments: